KHR Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Generations

Do you have what it takes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Main Living Room
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Kitty Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm

» Kelsey Cree
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Kira Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

» Ophelia Sawada
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Lambo Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm

» Greetings and salutations
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Kitty Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 am

» Your Under Arrest
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Michael Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:29 pm

» Sup people
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Sparrow Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm

» Michael Pendragon
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Kira Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:50 am

» Kira Yamamoto
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Kira Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 pm

» We be testin yo
Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeby Michael Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 am

Sky Flames

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Sky Flames Empty
PostSubject: Sky Flames   Sky Flames I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Dying Will Flames of the Sky
The Dying Will Flames of the Sky are seven different-colored Flames that are named after the seven phenomena in the sky: the Sky itself, Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud, and Mist. These seven attributes of the Sky Dying Will Flames are named after the titles of the Vongola Boss and his Guardians. Now, while they are all referred as "Flames", some attributes actually have properties more similar to other natural elements, such as water and electricity.

The Seven Flames of the Sky

Sky (Cielo)
Hard Sky Flame
Color: Orange
Characteristic: Armonia (調和 chouwa lit.Harmony)
Japanese Translation: Oozora (大空)
Ability: Harmony
Description: Among all the seven attributes, Sky Flames possesses the greatest propulsion power, specially those of high-purity. Described as having many mysteries, its special trait, Harmony, represents a state without contradiction nor flaws in which the balance of the whole is maintained. Furthermore, two different "types" of Sky Flames have been presented. One is the normal, "soft" Flame that has great stability. The other is the high-purity, "hard" Flame that is more volatile but packs more power. Bearers of the Sky-attribute are said to be exceptionally rare and most of the known ones share the common trait of possessing great insight.
Appearance: "Soft" Flames has a core that is pale orange in color, but they gradually become of a deeper shade in the area closer its edges. Meanwhile, the core of "hard" Flames are of a very dark, almost reddish shade of orange and the parts closer to its edges are colored by varying tones of orange.

Storm (Tempesta)
Color: Red
Storm Flame
Characteristic: Disintegrazione (分解 bunkai lit. Disintegration)
Japanese Translation: Arashi (嵐)
Ability: Disintegration
Description: Highly offensive Flames, its Disintegration special trait can induce anything that touches the Flames into decaying and breaking apart, including other Dying Will Flames.
Appearance: Their core is of an ordinary red, an inner layer of a very pale, somewhat pink-like shade of red-white and outer edges of deep crimson. In the manga, the outer edges of the Flames are distinctively dark.

Rain (Pioggia)
Rain Flame
Color: Blue
Characteristic: Calma (鎮静 chinsei lit. Tranquility)
Japanese Translation: Ame (雨)
Ability: Appeasement and dulling
Description: Rain-attribute Flames are in many ways more similar to water than actual flames. Its Tranquility special trait carries the meaning of stillness and pacification. Thus, these Flames can be used to weaken a target by robbing its strength and capacity of movement. There are also a known example of it being used to create ice.
Appearance: The Rain Flames have shimmers of some kind flowing through them, giving them an appearance similar to rippling water. The core is of a distinctively dark blue and the ever oscillating outer sections are of a more light tone of blue.

Sun (Sereno)
Sun Flame
Color: Yellow
Characteristic: Attivita (活性 kassei lit. Activation)
Japanese Translation: Hare (晴)
Ability: Stimulating and augmenting
Description: The Activation special trait of the Sun Flames has the power to induce and improve the efficiency of any type of activity. As such, it is an optimal Flame for purposes of fulfilling support roles such as healing and strengthening individuals. But that same characteristic also makes it difficult to use Sun Flames in direct combat.
Appearance: Sun Flames possess a whitish core with layers of yellow enveloping it. Their most distinct characteristic are the small dot-shaped sparkles it beams, which are somewhat similar to small stars. They appear to be constantly in motion, spiking in some places and flowing in others.

Lightning (Fulmine)
Lightning Flame
Color: Green
Characteristic: Indurimento (硬化 kouka lit. Hardening)
Japanese Translation: Kaminari (雷)
Ability: Hardening, piercing
Description: Lightning Flames are in many ways more similar to electricity than actual flames. The Solidification special trait of these Flames can be employed harden and increase the firmness of objects. By themselves, the Flames can used defensively by projecting a solid barrier and offensively by cutting as if sharp blades or electrocuting as if real electricity.
Appearance: Lightning Flames have a center that is off-white green, and extremely sharp "spikes" of a dark neon green in color. Its tendency to form round shapes with the sharper parts flailing around is a heads down to how electricity is often depicted in animated works.

Cloud (Nuvola)
Cloud Flame
Color: Purple
Characteristic: Riproduzione (増殖 zoushoku lit. Propagation)
Japanese Translation: Kumo (雲)
Ability: Reproduction and growth
Description: The Propagation special trait of Cloud Flames carries a meaning of increase and replication. As such, it is suited for anything that involves increase of size and multiplication of numbers. Also, this Propagation effect is highly advantageous when performing techniques meant to cover a great area, such as creating a cyclone or a a impervious force field. Coincidence or not, a number of Cloud Box Weapons have the ability to pull out and/or absorb the Flames of the enemy.
Appearance: While the core is clear purple in color, the rest of the Cloud Flames have a very pale tone of violet, making this one of the most light-colored type of Flames. Also, unlike the other Seven Flames of the Sky, the shape of Cloud Flames is more oblique and somewhat unstable-looking.

Mist (Nebbia)
Mist Flame
Color: Indigo
Characteristic: Costruzione (構築 kouchiku lit. Construction)
Japanese Translation: Kiri (霧)
Ability: Construction, Illusion
Description: The Construction special trait of the Mist Flame makes it optimal to be used along Illusions, specially during the creation of Real Illusions. They are described as having a low hardness and, consequentially, it has a weak offensive power.
Appearance: The most opaque among the Seven Flames of the Sky, Mist Flames' coloring is pale white around its core and gradually turns into a dark indigo at the Flame's edges.
Back to top Go down
https://khr-generations.board-directory.net

Sky Flames
Page 1 of 1